Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Long Time No Blog

Oh dear it's been a while since i've written on this. I will spat my own hand for that one! I hope this finds you all in a wonderful sunfilled summertime sort of life! I've been enjoying summer for everything it is... long days, cool nights, fun in the kiddie pool and just watching my children grow! I'm amazed that my little girl will be 7 months old at the end of this month! She's doing nothing but growing and I love every second of it! Mallory is sitting up... although she often forgets and falls over laughing the whole way down! It's a precious site. I've not figured out if she's falling by choice or if she really is falling!
The boys are growing tall and tan before my eyes. My little summer men love being outside and it's such a joy to watch them play. Rhyon has really developed a large vocab this summer. He amazes me with new words everyday! Along with the new vocab came a big boy kind of attitude. It's actually quite cute to see his personality forming... as rotten as it may be! ;)
And Owen, what can I say.... my sweet sensitive Owen. He's such a great help to me and continues to grow in his education as well as his charming personality. We recently starting working on preschool type things and he is doing wonderfully. He's eager to learn and I'm eager to teach so we make a wonderful pair!
My husband is working harder than ever! Summer time means long hours for him( and bigger paychecks, praise Jesus!) He loves it. I know it's a great feeling for a man to know he has a steady income. I thank the Lord everyday for the work that he has. We are truly blessed far more than we've ever deserved. My heart breaks for the men who cannot support their families. I pray for peace and endurance over those men. It's a hard time for a father and husband in these days... but at least we have a promise of something better! Soon our father will settle the score and we will be free to live with him away from all these stresses. What an awesome day that will be. Whew. I could talk about it for days!
I hope you all are enjoying this beautiful summer! I know we are!!
Be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment