So somehow I've contracted a cold of sorts and it's about to take me down! My face is about to explode! Ugh. What is it about cold weather that makes people get the crud... anyway, my sweet Owen and I are the only snot noses around here so we get no love except from one another. :)
It has really been a great week. The kids have been awesome, taking naps everyday! That gives me time to relax, or clean or sleep... feels nice to have a couple hours of quiet. Let's me catch up on my emails and now do a little ditty on the blog!
So yesterday my daughter turned a month old. I can't honestly believe it's been that long since I delivered her. Seems like yesterday. The more children I have the more I forget what life was like without them. It's like they've always been with us! And this summer, Joseph and I will have been together for 5 years and married for 4. Time really does fly when you're having fun! This year is going to be wonderful. I can't wait for every new day!
Well, I think I might tidy before the kiddos wake. Hope everyone is doing well! -Tiffany
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
glad to see you joined the blogging world! I really enjoy it when I have time for it!
ReplyDelete